Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Been A LONG TIME!!!

Whew!! Its been a very long time since I have been here, almost a full year! Well, to give you a quick summary, our computer died, I took  a trip to Cali with my little girl, came back and hubby and I found out we were 10weeks pregnant!! YAY!! So not only is there a baby on the way, but I have been busy making new cards, putting together scrapbooks, mini 6x6 books and learning new techniques and just working on trying and learning new things to perfect my craft. I love what I do and cannot wait to share with all of you!! I have a new Facebook page dedicated to my cards where I will be uploading them all, and will soon start uploading tutorials whether in photo in video, and much more. I am just really excited to be back and hope to inspire a creative spark in someone so they can do what they love :) New post coming later today, sharing some cards I have been working on, a few just for fun and some for some challenge blogs. Write soon!! Always, -Jameka

No comments:

Post a Comment